Sunday, 10 December 2006

What A Day

Just added my link & the chatbox.Feel free to tag now.=)
All thanks to Jenalyn who made this possible.She's the first person to figure out how to add chatbox to my blog.Once again,thanks Jenalyn!!!=)
It also seems like EVERYONE is shocked that I have a blog.Izzit really that surprising?LOL.
Anyway if I've missed anyone in the link,can drop me a message and I'll link you. =)
First and foremost a happy birthday to Zhi Yang,Timothy and Yvonne.Happy brithday!
Went to church in the morning and after our service,I went to help out for my youth group camp which starts tomorrow.I hope its gonna be as fun as last year's or even better.Li Hao,Zhong Han,Shaun and me went to Sheng Siong supermart to get stuffs for the camp.
We bought so many stuff that even 2 trolleys weren't enough to fill the stuffs for the camp.Everybody was looking at us and it was so embarrasing because our trolleys were overflowing with items and it was embarrasing.We bought much more stuffs than aunties you normally see.One uncle even exclaimed"Eh...Going to war ah? Buy so many stuff."


Here is a picture of how many stuff we bought.

Some people even laughed at us seeing how strange it is for 4 teenagers to shop worse than an auntie.
After all the shopping we went back to church to pack up and prepare for the camp tomorrow.Then we went to Swenson's to celebrate Yvonne's birthday.
We went in a group of around 16 people and we were very noisy as usual.Everybody in Swenson's were looking at us like we were some sort of alien.We got to eat some ice cream and it tastes extremely delicious.Why?
Because Yvonne treated us and we didn't have to pay!!!
Thanks Yvonne.=)
So next time you know whose birthday should you celebrate already.Ahaha.
After eating,we got past a shop that sells interesting stuffs.


This kind of pills.(Excuse for the F word inside)


A Flirt cert. for great flirters like...(I shall not name anyone)


Sex Domino.Anyone would like to try?Haha.

Anyway we went home shortly after that.
What luck I have on my way home.
I think my eyes are failing me.I actually mistook no. 124 for 174!!!
I took the wrong bus home!!!
I realised it when I saw that the bus was going to Newton.I realised something wrong and I checked the bus no.
I quickly board off the bus and I found myself lost in the middle of somewhere I dunno.
Leaving me with no choice I took a cab home.
How unlucky and "cock-eye" I was.
Next time I'll look more carefully at the bus no. before boarding.
Anyway I gotta start packing for the camp tomorrow.Haven't even pack my things yet.
I'll update more when I come back from my youth group camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

link me...http://pissoff-kenneh.spaces.live.com/....where the shop?