Tuesday, 30 January 2007

School ended at 10am Today.For me only.=) Why? Because My GP teacher was absent,and I skipped Chem Tutorial and Maths lecture.Haha.Well,was slacking throughout the rest of the time,eating,talking,playing soccer,resting and playing bridge.When everyone's classes ended,went out with my OG mates to Plaza Singapura.Couldn't decide what to do at 1st.So we went to see if we could catch any movie.Sadly,there were no interesting movies to watch.Thus,we went to have our lunch at KFC.After lunch,went to play pool again.
Thats all for today.I'll be having a long day tomorrow though.Having cross-country tomorrow,and damnit.Its at EAST COAST,reporting time 7.30!!!Torture!!!School doesn't allow us to skip the cross-country too,but do we care? Obviously not.=) My OG mates are planning to run away halfway during the run.Ahaha.Crazy asses.=X
Well,I'm also planning to watch the soccer match between Singapore and Thailand tomorrow.Its the last match to be held at Kallang stadium.So I agreed to go with Kenny and Jeffrey since we have 3 tickets left.Gotta sleep now as I'm having a long day tomorrow.Thats all for today's post.

No comments: