Woke up early in the morning today,8.30.Really early for me at least.Prepared myself and I'm off to soccer.Soccer only had a few familiar faces like Chester,Rishi,Shawn,Glenn and Joel.The rest were Ming Jie and friends.While playing,we rammed the ball and it flew off,smacking the childcare centre window.One old man came down to complain,and asked us to stop playing as the place we were playing was a basketball court.But thats our home ground man.Have been playing there for the past 3 years or so.He wasn't happy that we continued playing and called the police,and they came and chased us off the court.Had to write our particulars down and we could not play anymore soccer.Damn it.So the rest went off to eat while I went home to change.
After that,I set off to Plaza Singapura to meet my OG.Had KFC for lunch and went off to play pool.But,the pool was fully booked and we headed straight off to Pasir Ris.The BBQ pit we booked was damn damn far away from the bus stop and we had a LONG journey walking to the pit.Soon,many others came to join us and we started our bbq.Played soccer with a few guys there,but we weren't exactly playing.I'm not trying to say we're very good or anything but the guys there really can't play soccer.I think maybe some girls can kick their asses and primary school kids can beat them.Thats because I played with primary school kids before.Can see that Abel,John and Gabriel had a great time fooling around with them.
Anyway the bbq was quite fun.Had great time playing,talking,bbq-ing etc. But after that,I'll not get to see my OG frequently anymore.So we must try to meet up whenever possible.I still couldn't get it on how we can bond so close together with just a mere 2 months.I remembered the feeling of them missing in SA was very weird,but that time when they crashed the school the feeling was back again.HA.Well,should not brood over it anymore and get on with life in SA.Anyway I'm sure I'll still get to meet other nice people and make good friends in SA.Ya.
We left at around 10 plus after the BBQ.Went home with Jane but got lost in Pasir Ris park.LOL.Cause everywhere looked the same and it was late at night so the roads weren't very clear.But luckily we're still quite familiar with the place and found our way out soon.Went to 7-11 to get drinks where we queue-ed for around 10 minutes as the queue was very long.Best thing was that when we stepped into the MRT station,the announcement was made that the last train has left and there are no more trains in the station.So took a taxi home,which the midnight charges.Cost $20 plus altogether.Damn.
Well and thats my day.Gotta sleep soon as I'm very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment