Sunday, 15 April 2007
Well,I shall continue with my post that day.On thurs of my week,skipped GP lesson to watch soccer.The innova field sucks.Its like a swimming pool man.Water log field.Players weren't able to run properly and the ball was very unpredictable,stops halfway when passing or shooting.But still SA managed to win.After SA match was Innova's match.Nothing much interesting about the match,except the Innova captain who likes to waste time when they are winning,and the captain "ole-ed" AJ captain where everyone cheered.The AJ captain lose face and tried to "ole" Innova's captain but failed.Ha.How embarrassing that was.After the match,went to Westmall with Sam and met up with Rishi and Joel to have dinner.Chatted for some time and home sweet home.Friday!School was very slack that day.Skipped Maths lecture, had Econs test(which I'll most likely FAIL) and had maths tutorial.Went to computer lab to slack after school and skipped my H1 lesson to play pool at IRC.After pool,went to Al Ameen to have my lunch,which was around 5 plus and went off to meet Lydia,Sarina and their friends to go for some Cresent Girls concert thing.1st item,some girl singing "Bring me to life" be evanesence.She looked like a great singer,but the moment she opened her mouth,it turned out to be a huge joke.She was off tune,off timing and still she sang very LOUDLY.Haha.Abel and I were laughing our asses off as we couldn't stand it anymore.I bet many people in the crowd were also laughing.That was the highlight of the concert.Talked loads of crap during the concert.The next few sentences are request from Lydia.Ya,i found my "Dream Girl" during the concert.Some China girl performing on stage.She was like WHOA.(When Abel saw her face,he laughed the crap out) =X Back to the crap,and I was requested to get her no. HAHA.And they came out with a great story that she'll be waiting for me at home and Abel said I'll have a freestyle session with her.LOL.After the girl,they talked bout some gay ass guy who is said to be the "Man" on my watch.And the story continues that everyday when I'm bored,I'll look my watch,kiss my watch etc. Ya.Enough for the crap,back to my Friday.Went to Macs at Forum after the concert.Saw a group of caucasians making loads of noise and Abel goes on adding the list of people he hates,Ang mohs.Had dinner at Macs and chatted before going home.Sat,nothing to talk about and today,had soccer match with Abel's team.Stupid rainy weather spoilt the match.Because of the rain,the field was wet and it was again a swimming pool man.I swear its the worst game I've ever played.Can't even run properly,kick the ball properly and can't play the match well.Everytime I pass,ball is bound to get stuck in some water and stop,and everytime I shoot,the same thing happens.So I think we'll have another match again,on a proper field next time.After the match,went to Junction 8 with mud on our bodies,and we became the centre of attraction.Went to the toilet to wash up,making the whole toilet very dirty.80% of the people that walked in went out immediately after seeing 11 muddy guys washing themselves up in the toilet.We made the toilet super dirty and the floor was covered with mud.AHA! Changed into clean clothes and went off to Macs to have dinner.Chatted and went home.On the MRT,Hui Kai kicked the ball on the MRT track and had to get the passenger service guy to pick the ball up for us.He did and Hui Kai's name was written down,which I don't see any use in it.Thats all for my week.
No comments:
Post a Comment