Saturday, 26 May 2007

Lose your cool and everything goes wrong

Back to blogging, I'll start with Wed.Had street soccer tournament that day.The teams we played with, some ODAC team, J2 team and Faris team.The ODAC team was real rough.They played a real dirty game of soccer.Everytime I get pass them, they would go for my leg.And we almost got into a fight with "Whitepants" in that match.I thought I could have a peaceful game with JC students.It'll be much better than playing with the strangers, but I was totally WRONG! This bunch of J2 played as if it was a matter of life and death.They played really rough, and it spoiled the fun.Their hunger to win was too great and I think it loses the fun to the whole soccer game.So much for a nice soccer tournament.

After the tournament, I went home, rested, bathed and headed off to Samson's house to catch the champions league game.Fell asleep during the match. -.- ZZZ.Was really too tired after the soccer game.

Ponned school the next day, and went to watch the soccer finals.RJ won again! I think RJ had win too much games this year, and never in my dreams would I expect them to win the soccer tournament this year.Never heard of RJ having a good soccer team before.Haha.After that was lan time at IRC with Abel,Quan Jun, Sherwin, Joel and Sean.Had a great laugh seeing Joel using pudge as he don't know how to use that hero.Hahaha.

Today went to school for nothing.Ponned 2 lectures and last lesson was in the computer lab which we spent the time playing online games.Haha.Afer school was lan time.After lan, went home to change and went for the bbq to celebrate Jiayi's birthday! Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Haha.I cooked SOME of the food during the bbq session so please don't complain that I never cook again.Haha.Ate, talked, crapped, smashed whip cream on Jiayi and pushed her into the pool.Haha.After that we headed home.That's basically my week.

No comments: