Saturday, 9 June 2007

Wonderful Mission Trip


The mission Team!!! =D

Time to update after a LONG LONG time!
Just back from my Mission trip from Malaysia. Overall, the mission trip was GREAT! Real great. Haha. Since pictures speak a thousand words, I'll just post SOME pictures of the mission trip as it'll take me too long to talk about it. Don't expect me to post ALL because there are altogether 1000 plus photos!!! I'll upload more on Sunday when I get the rest of the photos. Meanwhile, here are some of them.


Preparing for the youth worship.


Cool kind of worship isn't it?

That's for Saturday night of youth fellowship.The programme's just basically sharing and worship.

Nothing much on Sunday, just attended church service at the church there. Monday! 1st day of the children camp!


Time for me to talk! Haha.


Candid Shot!!! Look at the rabbit ears on Zaneta. Haha. Playful little kids!


Listen to me kids. Heh.


Kids there are so enthu during worship!


Worship with action.


Point at the most handsome guy!!! HAHAHA! LOL!


Kids are so fascinated over the guitar.


Games time. Look at the no. of kids! Its a miracle that 11 of us could control 100 over kids!!! Thanks God. Ha.


Adorable playful kids.


"Hello Auntie!"

Now to the 2nd day of the children camp. I don't have much of those photos so I'll just post what I have.


Kids worship.


PRICELESS SHOT!!! They were forced to do it during the game "Simon Says"! Evil huh.


Packing up after 2nd day of children camp.


Out in the hot sun before we go door to door to spread the gospel.


Worship time for the night's programme.


Looking at the nice things the children wrote about us in the 2nd day of the camp! =D

Moving on to the last day of children camp.


I point you, you point me. HAHA!


Another PRICELESS SHOT!!! He did it himself and got caught in the action. LOL!


Scissors, Paper Stone.


Welcome to my slacking class! Haha.




My lovely class!!! I'll miss them. Heh.
I'll post more pictures on sunday!!! Thats all for today.

No comments: