Sunday, 17 June 2007

Haven't been blogging for a long long time so I guess I'll blog or my blog is dead. Still yet to finish writing my testimony for the mission trip so I'll just make a short post. What I've done this week.

Mon-Supposed to study but failed terribly, ya. Fell asleep and went out with dinner with Sam and Rishi.

Tues-Jamming, lunch and bandmates came over my place. Slacked while Shaun transfer Prison Break into his mp3 from my com and off to Sam's house and play his dog. Mahjong at night. Yeah.

Wed-Went to church to help out in the cleaning up then movie, Fantastic Four with Abel, Lydia, Jiayi and Sarina. Dinner and Sirhan joined us.

Thurs-OG lunch. Bowling and steamboat with church friends in the evening. Stupid Mrt incident. Yup.

Fri-Planet Shakers concert, supper and ended up walking home cause we missed the last bus. Lucky my house ain't far from interchange. Heh.

Today-Study, went town and slacked at island creamery.

Anyway I saw this thing on Yvonne's blog and it looked funny. Haha. So I'll try it. Its very lame also.

RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the nextbutton to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

If someone says ''is this okay?'' you say?
Nothin' But A Good Time

What would best describe your personality?
Oh, Pretty Woman. WTH!!! -.-

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Hell On High Heels

How do you feel today?
Are You Ready

What is your life's purpose?
God Save The Queen

What is your motto?
I'll Wait. Hmmm... Maybe

What do your friends think of you?
Stand Up (Kick Love Into Motion)

What do you think of your parents?
The Geeks Get The Girls. HAHAHA!

What do you think about very often?
New York Groove

What do you think of your besties?
Everything About You

What do you think of the person you like?
情非得已

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Love Me Two Times

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Heaven. Haha. Thats sweet.

What do your parents think of you?
Jimmy Jazz

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Living On A Prayer

What will they play at your funeral?
This is How I disappear. Thats so coincedental!

What is your hobby/interest?
Can't Get Enough

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Polly

What is your biggest fear?
Creepshow. Think so...

What do you think of your friends?
Down

What song will be the subject when you repost?
Bringin' On The Heartbreak

No comments: