OH GREAT! GOD PLEASE BLESS ME!!! AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY! I haven't been freakin' mugging or maybe studying seriously. Exams are only 2 days away and so far, I've only studied halfway for econs, started a LITTLE on chem and did NOTHING for maths. Its a gone case for me I guess.
I really hope that I could study but NO! Temptations get the best of me and I would be sleeping when I'm supposed to study, and watching drama like the one Sarina recommended me, Proposal Daisakusen, a nice show I would say, good storyline and fresh idea. I finished watching it in like 2 days, non-stop watching which is why I'm not studying! Die die die!
My band's gig round the corner and I have jamming sessions to attend, and today I thought I could spend my afternoon studying before going for the BBQ but again, NO! Samson, Chester, Gabriel & Rishi tempted me out to Sam's house and ya, I fell into temptations AGAIN! Then after Sam's house I headed off to BBQ session at rebecca's house.
So ya, temptations, anyway to avoid them? I tried not going online anymore, cause once I talk, I can't stop. Haha. But in the end other temptations still do come and I still can't avoid them. Argh! I need to freakin' mug tomorrow morning and afternoon!!! I need a really good concentration and attention span because I usually can't even sit still studying for more than 20 minutes. And worse of all, this is not like secondary school where I can study the very last minute and pass!
Haha. Seriously I pray that God bless me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment