Apart from the smoke, there weren't much problems. So yeah, had quite a good time, although the gig at DXO was better. I would personally prefer it there. The sound system there was better than Gas Haus one. However, Gas Haus had a better audience. Haha. The audience were the singing type and sang to the cover songs we played and it was great. I think we did quite well there, I hope. Thanks for the people who came down to support, mainly the poly and PJ students cause the rest of the people are still having exams. Also Shazni band was performing there too! His band was after mine but we left after seeing them finish a song. Not our type of music I guess. Had a great time. And yeah, MAYBE having a gig in fort canning park there. Yeah I seriously hope so too. So have to wait for a reply from don't know who. Sean's responsibility, ya. So heck, worry bout my common test 1st!!!
Reached home and mom screamed at me again! Heh. Didn't told her bout the gig at all! Well, I just told her I'll be home late, ya. So when she saw me with a guitar home, she knew that I went for a gig already and nagged...Kinda expected it already. Ah well. Wish me luck for tomorrow's paper anyway, GP! One of my lousier subjects. MUST MUST PASS GP!!! Argh. Aiming for just a 50. Haha. Anyway, some photos from the gig.

ME!!! HAHAHA!
.jpg)
Sean the bassist!

Shaun, Singer and rhythm guitar!

Chester the molester, i mean drummer. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment