#@%^%@#@!!! KNN! Went back to school for lessons, finally and was greeted warmly by my CT results. Needless to say, BAD WORSE AND WORST!!!
Ah well, DON'T MENTION BOUT THE CT ANYMORE!!! Blog bout something else. Alright, after my maths paper, which was a total screw-up, went for lan. Had quite a balanced game for the 1st time!!! HAHA! After lan for about 4 hours, went to cineleisure to catch transformers. Transformers was... Excellent!!! One of the better movies this year I would say. After movie was dinner where we took more than an hour before we finally settled down at Burger King to eat. oel came shortly to join us and we headed to Sean's house to stay over.
Played drinking game and everyone went high and crazy. HAHA. And adding on to my tiredness and the alcohol, I fell asleep in no time. Had a good night's sleep unlike the rest. I think I slept the most. Heh. Slacked at Sean's house a while before going home. Sunday, lan again after church. Weekly routine. Then went to play pool for a while with the 4E5 boys and home after that.
Monday, soccer with the gang in the morning. Was supposed to head to Sam's house in the afternoon but was too tired after soccer. So I took a short nap and headed off to meet my classmates for dinner. After dinner, chilled out a while before finally going LAN again!!! But this time we played CS instead of DOTA!!! AND! Cherie and Sarah played too!!! Hahaha. The lan at cine is damn damn expensive but at least we had a good time playing CS for an hour. Haha.
Stupid CT results sucked REAL BAD!!! Its confirmed that my parents will have to see the HOD of maths, at least. Worse come to worse, see the Prinipal!!! I'm in deep, black, dirty smelly shit already. If not for the parent-teacher meeting session, I wouldn't give a damn about this screwed up results. I'm prepared to get screwed upside-down, inside-out, all round 360 degrees. LOL. So if anyone of you still can see me around, then I can be counted as lucky already. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment