Back to blogging. Well, I'm lazy to post a long post so I'll just cut it short.
Was late for school today, unforunately. Supposed to be on the same bus as Sherwin but the Bus driver frickin' closed the door on me because the bus was overly crowded. Sigh, this always happens to me and I'll be late. The lucky me went to school late and got caught for hair by some discipline teacher. If only I wasn't late I don't think I'll get caught. Anyway, school was very slack, can say its a waste of time as I learnt nothing. GP lesson lasted only 15 min cause Anson had to do moderation so He can't teach, Maths tutorial was cancelled cause Mdm Ang had a course, econs as usual will be free period of self-discussion, in other words talking session and I slept throughout the whole Maths lecture.
I didn't want to cut my hair and heck the teacher but later Chester messaged me if I want to cut my hair. So I decided to stay out of trouble and be a good student. Haha. Met up with Chester and Samson after school to have lunch and cut our hair. Then, they came over to my house and watch Jackass 2, with Gabriel joining us a short while later. After the movie, went over to Sam's house for short mahjong session and then headed to dinner at KFC with Rishi joining us as well. After dinner went back home and played Dota with Ming Jiang and Sherwin. They waited for me like 1 hour because I was out for dinner. Haha. Thats my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment