Thursday, 12 July 2007

I'm so worn-out today. Finally I went to gym after like 1 year of not training. Under the influnce of my class guys, they pulled me to gym which is not a bad thing I guess. Haha. Anyway I was late for school again this morning. I have been late like 3 times this week and I swear its the bus driver's fault. In the past, I always took the 6.50 bus and I can still reach school on time but 985 is nowadays very crowded and sloooooooooow!!! So went in school late, supposed to go to the foyer but Sherwin and me ran away. HAHA. The teacher left an opening for us. When she wasn't looking, we ran away without hesitation.

Lessons today was alright. But as usual spent most of the time slacking and playing. Hmmm... I'm still contemplating whether I should go school tomorrow as I think its gonna be a waste of time. It'll be much better to spend my morning in lala land or rather sleeping. Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day though. Will be playing lan in the afternoon and jamming at night, then its the weekends!

No comments: