I'm SOOOOO TIRED NOW!!! I shall sleep so damn early today! After this post, going to take a bathe and sleep. Well, I'm so tired due to yesterday's guitar clinic by Herman Li, dragonforce guitarist. It was quite good, though the ending bored me out a little. No disrespect for him but his style of guitar playing is all the same to me. In my opinion, it was just shredding and shredding. But well, he turned out to be a fine, nice, decent rocker. He was friendly, honest and humourous too!
Well, the session started out with him playing a song. Then we had a session of Q & A with him. He cracked some jokes bout himself, the band and many other stuffs too. Rumours of him being proud doesn't seem true yesterday. I like it when he was humble, answering a question of "Would you want to play for G3?" and he said he'll look like shit, unless he practice more with his guitar. Very modest for a big shot like him. He performed a few songs, with Q & A sessions during the guitar clinic and ended off playing 'Through The Fire & Flames'. Then had an autograph session and photo taking session with him. So we left around 10 plus, headed off to have late dinner but couldn't find any place. At last we settled down in Plaza Sing's mac and ate. After that rushed to catch the last bus. Reached home about 12.30 midnight, took a bathe and sleep.
Was late for school today, nothing new. After school went to lan with Quan Jun, Andrew and Sherwin. Challenged outsiders in dota instead of playing among ourselves today. Then played pool after lan and headed home. I'm off to have an early sleep now.(Its only 8.13pm) Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment