Saturday, 14 July 2007

Got tagged by Joan to do this so ya, I'll do it.
Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1) Er... My nickname in sec 2 was faggot boy cause I like to scold faggot for everything. LOL?
2) I liked boybands when I was young but NOT NOW ANYMORE!!! HAHAHA!
3) Sings to myself when I'm alone in my room listening to music.
4) I have a great passion for music so ya, my ambition is to be a Rockstar. Check out my band. Haha.
5) I can stand any kind of music except techno. I freakin' hate techno.
6) I do REALLY CRAZY stuffs when I get real high which happens usually at night.
7) I like long bus rides where I can listen to my ipod and think about stuffs.
8) I can surf the net for hours looking at rubbish stuffs.
9) I wear only boxers when I'm at home. That's why some people call me boxer boy. LOL.
10) I took like 40 plus min for this thing cause I didn't know what to write.
I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this. -.-
Anyway back to blogging about my day. Well basically today is fun. Woke up feeling energized, for the 1st time in weeks as I skipped school today. Lucky I skipped cause I heard it was a waste of time. Then went to IRC for lan session with the usual people. Had really late lunch after lan which was at 3 plus 4 in the afternoon already. Then went to Joel's house before heading to town. Went to eat fried mars bar, reaaal delicious I tell you. Haha. Then off to jamming. After jamming went for late dinner, at 10 plus 11 at night. Then headed home. Fun day.

No comments: