I'm back to blogging. Start out with this week, Monday. Was late for school by like a few seconds. Damn shitty. I was already running through the bridge and the gate frickin' closed on me, a few others also. Sigh. Pissed, I went to MacDonalds with Quan Jun and Andrew. Just as we were to enter Mac, Abel suddenly came out of Mac, very happy to see us. Haha. So we had breakfast before going to school.
When reaching school, 3 of them could get through to their teachers to bail them in but the unlucky me can't get through to any of my teachers to bail me in, all my teachers are having lessons and wouldn't pick up my call. So the 3 of them went in school to find my PE teacher to bail me in and he did. BUT... He bloody hell go report me to Desmond Ng. KNN! So desmond come talk crap and punish me. Make me stand outside the PE room for like half an hour like an idoit! Then my CT came and helped me and I went for lessons.
Just when I had a bad time, GP was great. Satisfied with my GP results at least. Haha. And later econs which was another pleasant surprise. Not that the results are good. They are REAL BAD but I'm satisfied because of the condition I'm in. (My Maths and Chem were U grade)
And today, school was quite slack considering we had only 2 lectures. BUT again, had chinese A level listening in the afternoon, which I was dozing off already, haha & chinese compo. After all these shit went to Gelare for ice cream. Basically that's my day.
Going off to see Dragonforce guitarist, Herman Lee (that Asian guy) perform tomorrow. Although I'm not a fan of him (his guitar playing not my cup of tea), I hope there be some mind-blowing kick ass guitar playing he'll show. Sigh... If only Slash, Van Halen or Marty Fredman came. I'll pay BIG bucks just to watch! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment