Monday, 27 August 2007

Its always the same thing, not blogging for ages. I think I can make this a weekly thing already. Sigh, life is really busy nowadays (JC life sucks. haha) So today was the end of the fun weekend that I had. Well, it was indeed a tiring day for me. I didn't had much sleep last night, plus I was quite tired when I got home yesterday, but had some stupid GP work to do. Argh. In addition of the lack of sleep factor, today had soccer in the morning, fun but tiring also. Thus, I slept for GP tutorial and the Maths lect. After that, Cherie and me watched "mean girls" on Sean's Ipod till his batt. was almost flat. LOL. After the torment of a tiring day, I still had to take an Econs test from 5.30 to 6.30. So I reached home at 8 plus today (Bus is soooo freakin' slow on the way home)

Well, the climax would be my weekends. Haha. I think I had quite a good weekend. Saturday, woke up early morning to go jamming but the guy was late. So we had to wait for him to open the jamming centre. Haha. Had a good time, as usual. Then it was lunch at KFC. And I met this bloody rude asshole, shall not go into details bout it, but LOL, we ended up laughing over the matter. Then played pool after that, and the rest headed off to watch Rush hour 3 while I went home to study. Good boy eh??? Haha, nah. Its just because I watched it already. Well, took a nap at home, had dinner then the gang called me down to Sam's house. So I went, hanged around, watch soccer, played mahjong then went home and slept.

Sunday, woke up early in the morning to go church to prepare. Fast forward to after service, the same old routine again, lan. Well, then I went to "steal" some sushi from my mom cause she was eating at Sushi Don, before heading off to meet up for PW. And it was the 1st, really the 1st time that the meeting was productive. Managed to discuss alot of things and got half the pilot project done. Haha, and there were some usual comical sessions with the usual 2, Cherie and Ming Jiang but this time had the addition of Sarah. They were quarrelling whether or not light black is grey?!! LOL. Melvin and I just stood by and watched, then took videos. Haha, it was comical. So we left around 7. Well, that sums up my good weekend. Oh man! Chem test tomorrow and of course I don't want to screw it up, like what I did for my econs test today. Screw it man. Can't wait for promos to end. JC life is really a bore! Argh! WHERE DID THE GREAT DAYS GO? SHIT!

No comments: