Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Phew... Just finished my bloody EOM. Took my like 2 friggin' hours to complete that shit. Sigh, I'm gonna be a mugger for about a month or so already. I DON'T WANNA REEEEEEEETAIN!!! I'm lagging behind in all my subjects already so i have to catch up.

Well, aside from school, I'm gonna talk about my life from the weekends. Last fri was a great and fun day. Finally got to meet up with my OG!!! We had a gathering to celebrate Jane's birthday. Spent the evening at Marina Bay steamboat. Food was good as usual, and I DID PART OF THE COOKING THIS TIME! HAHA, unlike the previous me huh. Good catching up, great fun laughing and cooking with the OG. Its sometime since the OG had much fun! =D And ya, to add to the fun, great scenes of fireworks can also be seen in Marina Bay that day.

Sat, nothing much. Headed to church for band practice, then jamming for my band's practice. LOL. And my fingers hurt because of excessive guitar playing but it was still worth it. Yes, I do love music and guitar that much. Its a part of my life. And Chester came over to my house after that to... gay? Nahh, I'm homophobic ok, he came over to slack and watch Proposal Daisakusen. Haha, i recommended him that show. At 1st we wanted to head to Sam's place but because of he and his arcade... so he wasn't home and we can't go.

Sun, church (went late, opps) and had the usual routine, lan after church. And I cut my hair at a different salon, cause the salon that I usually go to is closed. Well, at least the hairstylist gave me quite a good haircut I think. Haha. One thing I fear about going to new salons is the haircut that I'll get. I hate to get sucky haircuts because it usually goes away after weeks!!!

Well, Mon in school was quite slack cause my form teacher was sick all of a sudden and maths tutorial was cancelled. And also yesterday was the day where there was a Pokemon carze in my class and the next class. Everyone started playing pokemon on the phone, and I played till my phone left like 6% batt. Haha. After school yesterday was gym, and I think I pushed myself quite alot. (Good Sign) LOL.

Today, Sean, Sarah, Shikun and me spent the whole day playing pokemon. LOL!!! We were like playing in every moment, during lessons, tutorial, free time. Haha, especially during GP when even Chelza and Xiao Shi played too!!! Haha. Well, Sarah and me played till our batteries were totally flat, while Sean's was almost there. So that was my life for the past few days.

Going to be a mugger soon. =( Haha. Goodbye to the slacker me. And please motivate me to study cause I don't have the willpower to do so. Sigh, sometimes I wonder if I'll be better off in poly. A slacker like me shouldn't have chosen JC in the 1st place, because look at the state I'm in, facing the risk of retaining if I don't buck up.

No comments: