Jap Jap Jap. I was working as a tour guide for Jap students around Singapore. Well, easy money earned but the job was way too boring for me. The jap students can't even speak english for nuts!!! I was like doing sign languages to communicate with them through the whole day. Sigh. Its quite tiring also.
The only thing that they wanted to do today was shopping. My group was all girls and they kept shopping for cosmetics. So I was like freakin' bored throughout the job. Plus I had no one to talk to cause the rest of my group was seperated from the others. So it was me and 4 jap girls who don't understand english. Can you imagine? Haha. And I have the job again on the 15th. Please please please give me someone who can speak english or I will die communicating with them. If the next group I take is all guys, I'll bring them to arcade. Play and earn money. Muahahaha.
Oh and if anyone of you readers happen to know any gig event or organisers can leave a msg on the tagboard or contact me. I need some freaking gigs to work on the fanbase part. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment