Friday, 16 November 2007

Konichiwa. Done my last tour guide job for Jap students today. Well, my job today was so much more enjoyable. I got an all girls group again. Haha, 1 guy 7 girls... Thats not the point. The thing that was enjoyable was these japs can speak english so much better than the last batch of students I took. I think that they're more highly educated because they come from Osaka, big city in Japan while last week's students came from like small villages. Secondly, my group today were much more friendly and more pleasant looking too haha.

It started with me going late for work today. Luckily, I was just in the nick of time to reach when my group was to come out and meet me. Started off introducing all our names. I'm not good at remembering names so I only remembered 4 out of 7 names. Well, 3 of their names were very similar so it was easy to remember and the other name sounded easy. 4 names I could recall were Yuki, Yuka, Yukalee and Ai.(Not sure is my spelling is correct, just go by pronounciation) Haha and my group taught me some Japanese too! They taught me good morning when they first met me but I forgotten how to say it already. Sigh, bad memory.

Haha, the Jap girls were very funny and Kawaii (cute). LOL. Cause they are damn easily impressed, seriously. Like tapping of the standard ticket while they took MRT impressed them. And they will all give the same expression and the same tone of voice shouting "Ehhhhhhh..." Erm just like in jap shows haha. And the most funny thing is they thought my wallet was special that it can tap and get through into the MRT. So I showed them my Ez-link and they went "Ehhhhhh..." again. Hahaha. Then I took them to Chinatown, try Bagua and buy some stuffs. After that RafflesCity Shopping Centre and they're fascinated by The Body Shop! When we arrived at the shopping mall, they saw the Body Shop and exclaimed, then ran over to the stall. After shopping, brought them for lunch at MacDonalds again!!! Yes again... Seems like Jap like Macs alot! The next destination was Marina Square where we shopped again. Its like they love shopping and they bought quite some stuffs. Then brought them back to DFS where we all took a last photo together before departing. All in all an enjoyable day.

Oh and some interesting things that happen. While we were eating lunch, the jap girls were talking jap throughout so I gave them the all confused look. Then they decided to play a game called "English Only" Haha. They can only speak english and if they speak jap they'll get scolded. LOL. But the game only lasted a few minutes cause they really couldn't speak much. But the group english is considered good already cause I can understand what they are talking most. Also, the girls said I have a Jap face! Haha. 1 said I look like her friend so they asked me if I'm a Singaporean. They also asked me the language of Singapore in this way. "Japan-Japanese. China-Chinese. Singapore???" And I answered Singlish. Haha. And they were fascinated, interested to know like what kind of language is that. LOL. Oh and 1 girl in my group learns chinese, can speak a little of it and another learns French. Quite cool. Ya and they're all same age as me and when I told them that I'm 17 also, they exclaimed "Ehhhhh..." again. Hahaha.

No comments: