
Korg ax3000g
Haha. For those who don't know what it is, its my new guitar multi effect pedal. Let me tell you the most boring/slackest job i have ever done! Being a security guard! I was bored to my balls I tell you. You might think doing nothing, earning a good pay is cool but it isn't! Seriously, I feel like I've wasted 7 hours of my life. I don't think I'll go back again if they call me. The job was recommended by my friend and now almost all my clique of friends are all working at this job, taking different shifts but I think I'll pass.
So, going on to the job. Yesterday's shift was done by Shaun, me and Daryl (Kevin's friend's friend. lol) We just had to rotate between 3 stations, the swimming pool area, boat quay and the carpark. Best area - boat quay. There's shelter so it isn't hot in the afternoon. Nothing much to do, just sit around and laze. Worst area - Swimming area. (Exception if there hot girls swimming! LOL) Really! Can't sit down, yesterday there wasn't more than 5 girls in the pool, have to stand in the hot sun during the afternoon. Most unboring area - Carpark. At least there's comething to do, guiding the cars to their destined parking area. But that area is where you get to meet those stuck-up arrogant shitheads. Sometimes the guardhouse would give me the wrong info about the cars and I would guide the members into the visitor carpark. Then they'll wind down their window to talk to me. Some are nice, tell me in a nice tone that i've made a mistake. Some are arrogant bastards that will give me attitude, and I remembered one that give me a damn sacastic tone and said "Look at my front window." Well his front window just had the sign of the club logo meaning that he's a member but the guardhouse gave the wrong info. He thinks that the club's logo is worth like a million!? Well screw him. He thinks being in a club represents wealth?! He's such a dumbass. His car isn't even a Mercedes and here he is being all so arrogant. He just don't know where he's standing when other rich men were much more humble.
The food there? SUCKS! Though dinner's for free, it sucks. They served laksa yesterday which tasted nothing like laksa. It was all noodles, a few taupok, hald an egg and 1 pathetic prawn. Shaun asked for more and the aunty gave him attitude. Haha. The best time? When we got our pay in cold hard cash after a day's work. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment